The Saturday Social
This Weeks Deep Dive:
Want to know who the Creator is?
Subscribe to our newsletter below to find out!
Deep Dive – DIY Instagram Guru’s Secrets: 900k Followers & Beating the Algorithm!
Some interesting points that will be covered in this weeks deep dive:
- Growth for this creator actually went against what we’ve typically seen (hint: he hardly used any Reels)
- The importance of maintaining consistency and how some momentum was lost (phse 4, phase 5, phase 8)
- How caption length can impact video views
One thing I’m working on in addition to the Deep Dives is building out an extensive database of content creators along with their data.
I plan on sharing some of the insights from this data in this newsletter.
1776 Faux Farmhouse
This week, I’ve built out a database of 1,552 content creators that are related to 1776 Faux Farmhouse.
When data is aggregated from Instagram the top 80 accounts that are most closely related to you are shown.
In our database I’ve included all 1st (the 80 that are directly related) and 2nd degree (all 80 accounts that are related to the 80 we are directly related to) relations to our account.
In total there should have been 80 + 80*80 = 6,480 accounts, however there are a bunch of duplicates since we are all in DIY and related to one another.
Here is a high level summary of these 1,552 accounts (we fall in Group 6):
Over the next couple of weeks I will send across more information about our related accounts and what we can learn from them.
If you want to know what 80 accounts are most closely related to you, hit reply and send me your Instagram username!
Stats for the Week:
- Total followers: 154,091
- Follower Growth: 1,679
- Impressions: 551,468 total, NA average per post
- Reach: 276,207 total, 35,329 average per post
- Profile Activity: 5,168 profile visits
- Profile Conversion Rate: 1,679 / 5,168= 32.49%
After reading the deep dive, here are the biggest takeaways for you as a content creator:
- Don’t be afraid to go against the grain: just because everyone is posting Reels doesn’t mean that you have to too.
- Maintain consistency: algorithms favor consistency, so maintain a regular posting schedule to keep your account’s momentum going!
Stat of the Week: 8.5
The average Gen Zer and Millennial has 8.5 social media accounts.
When You Are Ready, There Are 3 Ways I Can Help:
1 – If you’re looking to further improve & grow your social media using analytics, I’d recommend starting with a course:
➡️ Analytics for Content Creators: In development, but register your interest using the form below
2 – If you’re more hands off and would like us to audit your Instagram account:
➡️ 1:1 Instagram Account Audit: In development, but register your interest using the form below
3 – Promote yourself to over 140k+ followers/subscribers by collaborating with me on a project!