The Saturday Social
This Weeks Deep Dive:
Want to know who the Creator is?
Subscribe to our newsletter below to find out!
Some interesting points that will be covered in this weeks deep dive:
- Growth for this creator was very explosive: 430,000+ followers in 1 week and 825,000+ in 30 days
- How did this growth happen and why?
- How using questions impacted performance for this creator
1776 Faux Farmhouse
Stats for the Week:
- Total followers: 156,384
- Follower Growth: 1,801
- Impressions: 581,740 total, 16,200 average per post (images only)
- Reach: 331,750 total, 21,589 average per post
- Profile Activity: 6,679 profile visits
- Profile Conversion Rate: 1,801 / 6,679 = 26.9%
After reading the deep dive, here are the biggest takeaways for you as a content creator:
- Learn if advertising your brand is right for you (must know customer lifetime value)
- Sometimes explosive growth can’t be replicated: Stay consistent
Stat of the Week: $230,000,000,000
Social media ad spend in the United States in 2023 was $230 billion dollars with spending expected to surpass the 300-billion-dollar mark by 2024. And while the U.S. remains the largest social media ad market globally, marketers from other countries are not getting off the social media train.
When You Are Ready, There Are 3 Ways I Can Help:
1 – If you’re looking to further improve & grow your social media using analytics, I’d recommend starting with a course:
➡️ Analytics for Content Creators: In development, but register your interest using the form below
2 – If you’re more hands off and would like us to audit your Instagram account:
➡️ 1:1 Instagram Account Audit: In development, but register your interest using the form below
3 – Promote yourself to over 140k+ followers/subscribers by collaborating with me on a project!