Thank you for choosing to be a part of the community at 1776 Faux Farmhouse LLC (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit our website 1776fauxfarmhouse.com (the “Website“), and more generally, use any of our services (the “Services“, which include the Website), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website), as well as any related services, sales, marketing or events.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website (such as by posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our Website and other technical information. The Websites primarily needs this information to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting pruposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
2. HOW WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE USED?
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- We may send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- Responding to your comments or inquiries;
- Providing you with user support;
- Tracking and measuring advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity;
- We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to the Website and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
Third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on your site include:
- Google Adsense
- Ezoic: For more information see https://g.ezoic.net/privacy/1776fauxfarmhouse.com
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user.
4. TO WHAT EXTENT DO THIRD-PARTIES USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. The privacy policies of each third-party service provider dictates the use of your personal information.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
5. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails.
- Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by contacting us.
- Amend – You may contact us to amend or update your personal information.
- Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please contact us.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
7. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a request.