The Saturday Social
This Weeks Deep Dive: In-Depth Analysis of Top Creators Profiles
Some interesting points that will be covered in this week’s deep dive:
- Growth for this creator was very explosive: 430,000+ followers in 1 week and 825,000+ in 30 days
- How did this growth happen and why?
- How did using questions impact the performance of this creator
1776 Faux Farmhouse
Stats for the Week:
- Total followers: 160,948
- Follower Growth: 2,535
- Impressions: 523,747 total, NA average per post (images only)
- Reach: 316,395 total, 32,750 average per post
- Profile Activity: 7,569 profile visits
- Profile Conversion Rate: 2,535 / 7,569 = 33.5%
After reading the deep dive, here are two actionable takeaways for your account:
- Optimize Your Bio: Keep your bio concise and clear, making it easy for potential followers to understand your niche and content focus. Consider using emojis strategically to make your profile more approachable and visually engaging.
- Organize Your Content: Utilize Instagram’s highlight bubbles to categorize and showcase your best content. This not only makes it easy for visitors to find specific content they’re interested in but also highlights your expertise and variety within your niche.
Stat of the Week: 80%
80% of all Instagram accounts are personal – an average user has 648 followers and is following 359 accounts.
When You Are Ready, There Are 3 Ways I Can Help:
1 – If you’re looking to further improve & grow your social media using analytics, I’d recommend starting with a course:
➡️ Analytics for Content Creators: In development, but register your interest using the form below
2 – If you’re more hands off and would like us to audit your Instagram account:
➡️ 1:1 Instagram Account Audit: In development, but register your interest using the form below
3 – Promote yourself to over 140k+ followers/subscribers by collaborating with me on a project!